Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 71 total)
  • Rogue One – Who is getting all excited?
  • Harry_the_Spider

mogrim

Guardian review is good, not that a bad review would have stopped me from going!

Drac

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Local cinema booked on black eye Friday for 6pm with the whole tribe. Canny wait. Just hope the local piss heads are still in order for the walk home.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yeassssssh!

I wet my pants when I saw on the sign of my local Everyman “midnight showing Dec14th”

Cwazy wazy haze came all over me.

tang
    Free Member

You better believe it!

Drac

A new trailer has just been on the TV.

Even more excited now.

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Please let it be better than The Force Awakens.

jam-bo

Think I might save it for a long haul flight somewhere.

curto80
    Free Member

Winchester independent cinema, Sunday night, sofa, bottle of Rioja. Perfect way to watch it.

shermer75
    Free Member

Tickets booked for 12.01am Thursday 🙂

terrahawk
    Free Member

I have 2 tickets for me and my lad – 12:01am Thursday showing. Not that we’re mad-keen nerds or owt 🙂

Drac

Tickets booked for 12.01am Thursday

Only 24 hours after it comes out. Good going.

simondbarnes

Somebody told be this is set before Episode IV. So is it Episode III.5?

matt_outandabout

Eldest_oab is going with friends. Being 15 means that the embarrassment father is not invited. 😐

Middle_OAB is going with friends on Saturday. Being 13 means that the embarrassment father is not invited. 😐

Youngest_OAB is not going with friends. He and I are going together. 8)

terrahawk
    Free Member

Only 24 hours after it comes out. Good going.

a whole 60 seconds actually.

Drac

Oh yeah!

Stupid alcohol. 😳

loddrik
    Free Member

Already got our IMAX tickets booked!!!!

Though I’m looking forward to Alien Covenant even more!!!!!!!

cheekyget
    Free Member

I’m going next Thursday taking my kid and his two best mates….watching in 4DX!! 8)

terrahawk
    Free Member

Oh yeah!

Stupid alcohol.

Silly sod. You had me panicking, checking websites and swearing for the past 5 minutes.

fasthaggis

Doing the midnight show tomorrow.
    Yee hah..Jedi Samurai ..bring it.

BoardinBob

Day off next Monday.

10am showing booked.

Hopefully it’ll be like last year when I did the same for The Force Awakens and I had the entire cinema to myself. Literally no one else apart from me. Absolutely brilliant.

blader1611
    Free Member

Boardinbob – schools round here break up this Friday so i hope they dont where you are otherwise you are going to be watching it with a load of kids.

Drac

Silly sod. You had me panicking, checking websites and swearing for the past 5 minutes.

Working extra days and odd shifts at work plus alcohol has messed my internal clock. 😐

Boardinbob – schools round here break up this Friday so i hope they dont where you are otherwise you are going to be watching it with a load of kids.

Most do.

alexxx
    Free Member

I watched a fan theory video on youtube… ruined it for me 🙁

badllama
    Free Member

tickets booked 12.05 am thurs then at a leaving doo thurs night maybe not the best of planning 😀

At least I have given myself an easy Friday this week 8)

BoardinBob

Glasgow for me. No idea when the schools finish

Looks like December 22nd 8)

cynic-al
    Free Member

Not really, given the last one was barely different to the 1st.

edhornby

I’ve managed to not see the trailer yet so I know basically nothing about it 🙂 just trying to figure out when to see it, without it being ruined by either everyone talking about it or the cinema full of kids.. off to the internet I go..

Northwind

I’m not exactly excited, it’s just that no power on earth could stop me going and seeing it on saturday, not even the Office Night Out Hangover.

GHOST DOG: THE WAY OF THE JEDI, MOTHER*****S!

cloudnine
    Free Member

Eldest_oab is going with friends. Being 15 means that the embarrassment father is not invited.

Middle_OAB is going with friends on Saturday. Being 13 means that the embarrassment father is not invited.

Id be mentioning about how the Force works and how they wont be feeling any presents on christmas day…

darrell
    Free Member

I’ll watch it on dvd – probably

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I’ll be watching in a little over 16 hrs. Yay!

martinhutch

I am interlecktual and know about filmz but they made me review Rogue One!

OK, so he’s taking the piss.

There’s none of the Shakespearean space politics, enticingly florid dialogue, or experiential thrills of the best of George Lucas’s “Star Wars” entries (“Attack of the Clones” and “Revenge of the Sith”).

fooman

Thanks for the heads up just panic bought a family ticket for Friday at our local cinema, almost 100% sold out this weekend but then they only have about 30 seats!

Rik
    Free Member

Saw it last night on IMAX, really really good and totally different to the last one. More of a hark back to the 70s originals

bikebouy
    Free Member

Shhhhhh!!

No freekin spoilerz..

RustySpanner

It’s all gone a bit Bob & Terry, currently going round switching all the TV’s in work so I miss the Breakfast TV reviews.

Looking forward to this one very much indeed, could be the best for quite a while.

Rik
    Free Member

Def. no spoilers here. Just saying your going to enjoy it!

Cougar

Somebody told be this is set before Episode IV. So is it Episode III.5?

Pretty much. AIUI, in Star Wars they’ve got stolen plans to the Death Star (“many Bothans died… etc). This is the story of how they got them.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘Rogue One – Who is getting all excited?’ is closed to new replies.