Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Rogue facial hair.
  • Harry_the_Spider

I’m getting to the age when I can grow more hair up my nose than on the top of my head and I’ve got a couple of mad strands growing in the eyebrows that need to be kept in check. However, this morning I noticed a new phenomenon, a single thick black hair about 6mm long in the middle of my cheek (face, not arse). It wasn’t there on Friday when I last shaved, but there it was today like some sort of aerial sticking out of my face.

WTaF is that all about?

Will I die?

molgrips
    Free Member

My eyebrows have gone bonkers lately.

I get a rogue hair on my arm. I pluck it, it comes back.

Harry_the_Spider

Just yanked this bugger out. It had a brain attached to it.

thepurist

So your ears aren’t sprouting yet? Just wait.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Phone an ambulance while you are still concious!

I get these from time to time, thick, dark, almost plant stem like things, had a beard for over 12 years and not dead yet! They seem to coem out very easily when you get hold of them. Strangely satisfying…

keeping under control these days though

xherbivorex
    Free Member

i used to get the odd one of these on my chin. really thick, and also really easy to pull out with your fingers.
    i didn’t really care. they stopped appearing a bit ago.

Cougar

You know this “second childhood” thing some people talk about?

What you’re experiencing is “second puberty” – it’ll be acne next.

emsz
    Free Member

I had a grey hair a few weeks back that was like, maybe 20cm long in my fringe!!

How in the world I missed that ill never know. Haven’t found anymore touch wood

edhornby

the barbers now trim my eyebrows and razz at my ear hair when doing the neckline, a rubicon has been crossed

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

I have a single see through hair that come straight out the middle of my forehead. Wife normally spots it when it gets to a descent size and yonks it out.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Its old age. Welcome to a world of hygienic trimmers and ear hair.

WackoAK
    Free Member

Is that a pic of Floyd Landis?

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve had a second puberty, no really I have. Came out in acne and those darn spots just wouldn’t go away, hit me in my early 40’s and ended up on Rackitain (sp?) however I have been sprouting random hairs for years I end up getting MrsBouy to pluck them (which she enjoys doing, inflicting pain that is)

Next thing you’ll notice is you voice drops an octave 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Rogue facial hair.’ is closed to new replies.