Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rogate conditions
  • chrishc777
    Free Member

Going to Rogate for the first time tomorrow, I’ve got a shorty and a dhrii ready to go on for winter so should I put them on this eve or is it nice n dry up there?

Also, being my first time any tips? What’s good and what’s not, any extra hidden stuff etc?

mikey74
    Free Member

Rogate drains so well (sandy soil) it is good whatever the weather. In fact, it probably gets better with a bit of rain.

Edit: no real hidden stuff as it’s all pretty much laud out in front of you.

It’s good, have fun.

oldtalent
    Free Member

No hidden stuff, or if there is I havent found it!
    All marked out runs, short, but so is the push up.
    I have the most fun on the dual line racing a mate.

scottfitz
    Free Member

Rogate is brilliant after it rains, if its been dry for a while its rubbish.

As said its all rideable a couple of drops are not rollable but not to hard plus they have chicken lines.

A lot of local only go from the middle fire road not sure why full runs are only 45secs

chrishc777
    Free Member

Cheers all, sounds fun! I do like non rollable drops, provided it’s humanly possible to carry enough speed into them! How long are the gaps down the bottom? look pretty doable on youtube

solamanda
    Free Member

I’ve not ridden there recently but it’s always been one of the driest due to draining so well.

smatkins1
    Free Member

The doubles at the bottom are nice and doable if you’re into jumps of that size. The jumps themselves are a nice shape so whoever built them gets a thumbs up from me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rogate conditions’ is closed to new replies.