Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Roczen started strong again. ….
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Its Dungeys to lose now, Atlanta 2 was great Peick going well. Roczen hurt 🙁

MXGP was good as well, quietly happy that Villapoto didnt even get on the box, heard so many ‘mericans saying he is going to walk it.

Didn’t see Nagl going 1 – 1 great stuff.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Villopoto will come good. He just needs some time. When he does that battle we’ve been promised between Cairolli and RV will come to fruition.

Pigface
    Free Member

Its a wrap, give it to Dungey.

mm93
    Free Member

yeah its Dungeys,Villopoto soon up to speed in Gps .1,3 this weekend!

Pigface
    Free Member

Canard out with broken arm, 250 east/west should be good, money is on Musquin now he is healthy.

Pigface
    Free Member

Anyone see the Argentinian MXGp? Go Nagl 😆 Husky power :mrgreen:

Great track huge crowd Villopoto not finding it as easy as everyone thought.

Stoner on hand giving advice, and talking about fishing.

Pigface
    Free Member

Waht did David Millsaps do??? 😯

Supercross is done what about the outdoors? I go Roczen with Stewart being crazy fast at time before he hurts himself. Dungey to be up there as well.

MxGP in Italy how will Villopoto do now they are racing in Europe, its is great so far with Desaille and Nagl doing so well. Money has to be on Tony Cairoli

Mx2 just give the title to Herlings

fd3chris
    Free Member

I’m hoping Stewart has a new lease of life and stays on form.i love watching him decimate the competition when he’s on song ! It would be good to see villapoto upset Cairoli and mix up the results a little.

Pigface
    Free Member

It is pretty much me writing to myself on this thread but who else watched the MxGp from Trentino? Wow amazing results in every class with Brits doing well.

Villopoto really not finding it as easy as I think he thought it was going to be. I dont take any pleasure in him crashing but it is nice to be able to shut up a lot of Americans who thought he would come over and win every race.

Supercross Dungey wins again but great to see Weston Peick on the box for the first time.

What a location for a race 😀 stunning

pondo

I’ll be honest, I expected the ginger feller to clean up as well. Can’t help but have a happy little chuckle to myself if he’s struggling. 🙂

Pigface
    Free Member

Anyone following the MXGP’s what a crazy season, everyone is getting injured. Went to Maggiora and saw Cairoli crash on the first lap of the qualifying race. The collective groan from thousands of Italians was incredible.

Now Nagl has broken his ankle. Febvre on a roll but how he survived the crash in Italy I don’t know.

Herlings is broken as well 😯

What a strange season, has anyone seen Villopoto ?????

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Roczen started strong again. ….’ is closed to new replies.