Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • rocky m element 10 fork help please
  • mikey3
    Free Member

hi folks,want to get a set of forks for my bike,how do i find out what fork length my frame can cope with,came with 100mm fork but would,nt mind getting some uturn forks and having more travel now and again,but dont want do stress a frame thats not made for them.

mikey3
    Free Member

anyone??

Marmoset
    Free Member

It might be okay to go up to 120mm, I did fit 115mm forks on a RM Hammer that should only have had 85mm travel. Check out the Rocky Moutain forum on http://www.mtbr.com, it's a great source of info and someone may already have done what you want to do.

Rich

clubber
    Free Member

I had a RM Element before it broke…

I ran mine with a RS Rev with u-turn between 100 and 130mm. I almost always used it on 115mm and that was great for all but the steepest climbs.

ChrisL

The Rocky Mountain I bought several years ago (2002) came with a manual that included its warranty's rules for what fork travel it'd take. In its case it was only warrantied for forks of the same or less travel than the ones it was sold with. Check your manual, or the Rocky Mountain web site to see if either says anything on the matter.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘rocky m element 10 fork help please’ is closed to new replies.