Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Rockshox Sektor RL 150mm Solo Air
  • llamaknob
    Free Member

Anyone using these,I’m in the market for 150mm travel forks and these are a steal for the price,any good?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Yup I have a set. Simple but good enough, same damper as the old Pikes in a much lighter fork.

I’ve a nearly new set but with a 180mm steerer if anyone’s after some. Upgraded to Lyrics on my Pitch.

llamaknob
    Free Member

What colour? price? model?

llamaknob
    Free Member

year?

FROGLEEK
    Free Member

I had a set on my HT
    Fit and forget especially with 20mm bolt thru

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

20mm axle, straight steerer, black with dark green stickers, 2011 (I think) but only used for maybe 10 rides before I broke my arm, took some time off bikes and bought the Lyriks.

llamaknob
    Free Member

What price?

bigyim
    Free Member

thisisnotaspoon YGM

llamaknob
    Free Member

??

llamaknob
    Free Member

You must be taking the piss?

llamaknob
    Free Member

Bump,sektor any good?experience anyone?looking at 2013 models on merlin.

mrphil
    Free Member

I have a set of 2012 Sektor RL with 15mm bolthrough.

Worked well on my old C456, settings were easy to change for different trails.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I’ve got a set of 2011/12 120/150 dual position U-turns that I had converted into u-turn for sale.

They are black and 20mm maxle light in mint condition.

Would come with the dual position spring if you wanted to convert them back.

Excellent condition and the steerer is 200mm

I’m selling them as I want fixed position for my five.

Mail me if you’re interested.

mike399
    Free Member

I ran the 140mm solo air sektors on my blue pig, and they were great. I upgraded to a pair of Revs, but I would happily run them again – suprisingly very good for the money.
    (shameless plug: still got them for sale, see my history!)

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Compression damping not amazing. I have mine stopped down to 130mmm and am happy with them.

llamaknob
    Free Member

What year were yours buzz? The new ones use the motion control damping, I thought that was meant to be spot on?

llamaknob
    Free Member

Yes those are the ones I was specifically looking at, so what you think any good? Its those or second hand revs.just wondered if any of you guys had hands on experience with that particular fork?

nick1962
    Free Member

No experience,just buy them 😉

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I love mine. Obviously they are new chassis with a brand new u-turn spring as I wanted the option of travel adjust.

Great forks you won’t go wrong with them.

warpcow
    Free Member

Motion Control is alright 90% of the time. It tends to choke up on fast, succesive hits though. Not a big issue for some and the good thing with RS forks is that most parts are interchangeable. I have the basic R Solo-air model and added in the dampers from an RLT Revelation. An excellent value fork that’s better than the Pike it replaced.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Sektor RL 150mm Solo Air’ is closed to new replies.