Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rockshox Rev's 2010 U turn travel packing down / dropping causes ?
  • shredder
    Free Member

When the forks are wound out to 150 full travel following a rocky descent. The forks seem to be packing down/dropping travel down to 120. + and – pressures seem fine.

Any advice possible causes ?

Cheers

pedalhead
    Free Member

Could be the same issue that's been discussed over on mtbr.com for some time concerning the 2010 U-Turn Revs. The factory acknowledged it as an issue and repairs are being done under warranty. Worth doing a search over there I suspect.

shredder
    Free Member

Thanks will have a look over there

Schweiz
    Free Member

Had the same. Fork would drop to 120mm at the first sign of a bump. U-Turn cylinder replaced under warranty and no problems since.

shredder
    Free Member

Schweiz who did you go through for the repair the supplier/shop ?

Schweiz
    Free Member

Shop, although my forks were only a few hours old at the time. Turn around was approx 4 days.

Schweiz
    Free Member

My u-turn cylinder has just failed for the second time with a pop, almost throwing me over the bars on a set of steps.

Trying to decide whether to try another warranty repair or get my money back and get a real fork (Talas). Tending towards the "not fit for purpose" route….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Rev's 2010 U turn travel packing down / dropping causes ?’ is closed to new replies.