Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Rockshox Reverb..Did it come with a bleed kit ??
  • righog
    Free Member

Just got a new bike with a Rockshox Reverb fitted, but no bleed kit came with it. I was wondering if the after market version comes with the bleed kit.

rickmeister

Bleed kit and all the schnizzle with my aftermarket one….

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

My aftermarket post had the bleed kit included. Get hold of one, you will need it!

orangefive
    Free Member

as above

righog
    Free Member

cheers.. I will chase up with the bike shop or Orange to try and get hold of one.. Is it the same kit as Avid Brake bleeding kit ?

matthew_h
    Free Member

Nope, it’s not the same. Resembles the brake bleed kit but not for the same fluid at all

geordiemick00
    Free Member

it is similar as the avid brake bleed kit in the sense that it uses the same syringes and same banjo adapter but the main difference is it uses 2.5wt SUSPENSION oil instead of brake fluid,

And like other comments above get proficient at bleeding it and doing it often. Ensure it has 250Psi of air in the schraeder valve in the bottom too

IMHO it’s the most overhyped, overpriced product in the MTB market at present. Mine has blown it’s air seals for the third time in 4 months, not happy at all.

Pauly

I love my Reverb. No problems after 2 months, and so much better than the Speedball & Joplins that came before it.

dhrider
    Free Member

Avid Bleed kit and 2.5w fork oil will do the job.

Just don’t use the brake fluid in it!!

righog
    Free Member

Thanks for the info.. But loving seat droppers ( been using a different one on another bike) its like taking two bikes on the same ride. Time will tell with the Reverb seems they are getting a mixed reviews.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Reverb..Did it come with a bleed kit ??’ is closed to new replies.