Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • RockShox Reverb Stealth – Connectamajig
  • Milkie
    Free Member

I have a new 2017 Reverb Stealth that has the Connectamajig, this means it doesn’t go into my frame far enough. 😡

Is it possible to connect the remote to the reverb without the Connectamajig?

Milkie
    Free Member

Found the Reverb Manual… Yes is the answer, it can be connected with or without the Connectamajig, that means I should get it further in the seat tube by 1-2″… Possibly.

Rubber_Buccaneer

You need an £8 part, have a read through this

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/unique-reverb-fitment-problem

You can certainly get another inch or so

Northwind

Aye, I’ve done just that- connectamajig is just an extra point of failure as far as I’m concerned so I got rid of it. Extra shortness could be a bonus, made no difference in my bike.

honourablegeorge

What does the connectamajig do, exactly?

I jsut swapped a hose, and lookign at the videos, the procedure for dosconnecting a regualar hose is – unscrew the hose,

The procedure for disconnecting a connectamajig hose is – unscrew the hose

It might save youa bleed – but I doubt it – pretty much every scenario that involves disconnecting the hose involves a bleed

Rubber_Buccaneer

It is intended to save you from having to bleed the hose but since they say it only works for about three disconnections I have to wonder just how good it is. Plus it only allows you to remove the post since the connectamajig doesn’t fit through any stealth hole I’ve seen and I can’t say I find it a great benefit. Bleeding the hose isn’t exactly difficult so long as you have a kit

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘RockShox Reverb Stealth – Connectamajig’ is closed to new replies.