Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Rockshox Reverb seatpost on Cube Stereo
  • steellam
    Free Member

Hey there !

Got my first full susser, a Cube Stereo 2010 hpc last year and absolutely love it, feels like cheating a bit compared to my old hardtail 🙂

I have got my eye on an adjustable seatpost but it doesn’t look like the reverb will fit on my bike – my seatpost is 34.9 mil and the seat is only available in 30.9 or 31.6, can anyone confirm for me it’s a no go ?

Cheers !

Taz

Just use a shim from 34.9 to 30.9 (or 31.6) Did this when I used a Gravity dropper. Works no problem at all

Very happy with my Reverb (as is my mate)

steellam
    Free Member

Cheers mate, just have to find the reverb in stock somewhere now 🙂

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Rose in Germany. Great service.

steellam
    Free Member

Cheers,

Any idea if the rose one is the mmx ? I doesn’t seem to mention it on the page.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

It’s even cheaper and in stock at actionsports.de.

You can use a shim to get it to fit your frame.

A new / not used one has just gone for more than this on the classifieds.

Sorry I dont know what mmx is?

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Normal leaver. Best to fit under bar. Order RH one and fit under bar on the left. Works really well.

steellam
    Free Member

Cheers for the help, got a reverb on my bike now and it’s great, however a word of warning – the stock at chain reaction at the moment is oem, it doesn’t come boxed and is missing the oil and bleed kit, this is not stated on the website.

On the last batch I read that bleeding was essential to get full performance out of the seat post but mine seems ok at the moment.

I have mailed crc but haven’t received a reply as yet.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Reverb seatpost on Cube Stereo’ is closed to new replies.