Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Rockshox Revelation travel air shaft?
  • Danno72
    Free Member

Building up a new bike and I’ve got some 2015 revelations that I want to drop from 140mm to 120mm. Can’t seem to find the parts any where. Help please?

joebristol

Badass bikes just outside Bristol got me a new air keg for my Revelations. Although any rockshox official retailer should be able to get you one. Might take a while to arrive though.

I’ve got a spare 130mm I could sell, but doubt that’s enough of a reduction in travel for you to notice.

Danno72
    Free Member

Just find it odd when you google it nothing really comes up except for USA shops. I’ve always run Fox so not had a lot experience with rockshox. Going to do a lower leg service as well while I’m at it so new seals too.

joebristol

I tried finding an airshaft myself and the US was all that came up with them. RS dealer your best option.

davros

I’ve got a 120mm airshaft taken from my 2016 29rev if you want it.

andyl
    Free Member

There is a German store I buy fork parts from. Can’t remember the name, gabilprofi or something. Postage is £10 though so might be cheaper to source from the UK. Need to put an order in myself as some point for some bits.

Danno72
    Free Member

Thanks for the link Rick. How much you looking for yours Davros and what condition? Cheers

Danno72
    Free Member

Davros how much would you like for the airshaft?

davros

Hi danno I’ll send you an email and we’ll sort it. Sorry i missed your previous post.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Revelation travel air shaft?’ is closed to new replies.