Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • RockShox Revelation Rti Ti Problem
  • Shepdon
    Free Member

Hi
    I have set of the above forks which are approx 6 months old, I was using them Monday and during a very steady fire break climb they made a sort of clunk sound and basically locked out. I checked the top leg positive pressure and that was fine but the bottom leg negative pressure read 0 so I attached my shock pump and gave it a few pumps to see if it would do anything, it did seem to hold but I only pumped it to about 40psi as I wasn’t sure weather I would do anymore damage

Has anybody else experienced this or similar problems with their RockShoxs?

Shepdon
    Free Member

Anyone?

z1ppy

Sound like the older u-turn type failures, assuming it’s u-turn/2-step travel, fishers/SRAM UK should deal with it under warranty

Northwind

z1ppy – Member

Sound like the older u-turn type failures, assuming it’s u-turn/2-step travel, fishers/SRAM UK should deal with it under warranty

Doesn’t sound like it to me, not with the loss of pressure in the negative (which by itself could cause the feeling of stiffness when the opposing force went away).

Did they lose travel?

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

Remove them from the bike. Let all the air out. Shake them. Do they rattle? If so, assuming that you are the original owner, return them to Fishers via your LBS. IIRC it doesn’t have to be the one where they were purchased, but needs to have a Fishers account.

If they don’t rattle, but reinflating them does not sort the problem, return them to Fishers. They should be under warranty.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘RockShox Revelation Rti Ti Problem’ is closed to new replies.