Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rockshox Revelation RCT3 Solo Air or X Fusion Velvet RL?
  • stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

As above. I’m waiting to hear if my Floats can be fixed and if so how much. If the price is prohibitive and as I’ve just about to get some money back from HMRC then which old school straight steerer forks should I get. X Fusions are a bit cheaper but I’m probably swayed more towards familiarity of Rock Shox as I’ve had Revs and Reba’s in the past.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Come on, I know people on here have opinions.

coomber
    Free Member

I rode a Aeris with x fusion and thought they were brilliant. I’d go with them.

jairaj

Can’t remember the name but tried a X fusion fork with 32mm 26″ wheel chassis with RL damper on a demo bike couple years ago and it was great. More than a match for RS’s RCT3 damper.

Have also spoken to a couple riders with X Fusion forks and they always have positive things to say.

I’d say either option would be great but if xfusion is cheaper that’ll be on top of my list.

jimmy

I’ve always loved any Revs I’ve had. Current RCT3’s are no exception.

mechanicaldope

Have the RL2 xfusion sweep which I think is excellent. Think this is the model up from the velvet? Don’t know about that particular model.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Revelation RCT3 Solo Air or X Fusion Velvet RL?’ is closed to new replies.