Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Rockshox revelation 650b 140mm ANY ALTERNATIVES
  • womble321
    Free Member

As above all help very much appreciated

robbonzo
    Free Member

Marzocchi 350CR? They are 140mm or 160mm. Easy to drop the travel apparently and will be a burlier fork…

fr0sty125
    Free Member

I have ordered some 350 CR not sure how good they will be but I expect plush and stiff. If you want something stiffer than revs but not breaking the bank then sweeps would be a good bet. If you buy them from j tech they will tune them for free and I imagine drop them to 140.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I have a pair of 350CRs. 2 observations:

1 – Mine are currently with TF Tuned to have the travel dropped. It may or may not be easy to do, but there are absolutely no instructions on Marzocchi’s website on how to do it. I am a massive coward, but instructions on doing this job aren’t readily available, so don’t buy it as a 140mm fork unless you’re confident of doing that sort of thing.

2 – the stanchions are almost blindingly orange. It’s remarkable.

🙂

jonnyrockymountain

x fusion

AlexSimon

Pike
    MRP Stage

fr0sty125
    Free Member

BigDummy have you ridden them much yet?

BigDummy
    Free Member

fr0sty125 – not at all, waiting on a new frame. I took them out of the box, marvelled at how orange they are, boggled at the lack of info on changing travel and sent them away to have it changed.

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox revelation 650b 140mm ANY ALTERNATIVES’ is closed to new replies.