Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rockshox Rebound Adjustment?
  • Inbred456
    Free Member

Let me apologise now for my ignorance regarding this popular brand of fork. I have always had Marzocchi forks on my old bikes and found them reliable robust and above all easy to adjust. How do you tell when you have engaged the little bit of plastic sh!t and actually adjusted anything on a rockshox fork. It just feels like it is spinning round. There is no stop on either setting Hare or Tortoise? Fork is RockShox 30 gold TK Solo Air, 100mm Travel for reference.

wiggles
    Free Member

There should be a “click” you can feel for every adjustments and definitely end points. Sounds like the oin in yours is snapped though..

coatesy
    Free Member

Try pulling it out and using a hex-key instead, i’ve not seen it happen, but you may have have the plastic part of the adjuster slipping on it’s hex.It is a nasty feeling piece of kit, but there should definitely be clicks and end stops.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Inbred456
    Free Member

Okay will try a hex socket. What was wrong with the old style hex adjuster at the bottom of the fork leg so that you could see how far you had adjusted it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Rebound Adjustment?’ is closed to new replies.