Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Rockshox Reba travel adjustment
  • chuffnuts

I have just taken my Rebas apart to alter the travel to 120mm but have only found one 10mm spacer, so by removing it it will change the travel to 110mm only. Does anyone know if there is something else I need to do, or if some of the Rebas only go up to 110mm max travel? They were sold as a 100mm or 120mm fork, so I’m confused.

fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    This doesn’t help much but my Rebas came as 100mm and I had them taken out to 120mm.
    Not sure how as I didn’t do it but definitely 120
    Cheers
    Steve

legend
    Free Member

what model year? Earlier Rebas (pre-power bulge) were 110mm iirc

chuffnuts

They are invoiced as a 2012 80mm, 100mm or 120mm travel fork, I only bought them recently.

chuffnuts

They have the power bulge.

woolymonster
    Free Member

Are you taking out the right bit, from the right place buddy??? If you know what you’re doing then no offence intended mate. Have a sniff around on Google Images for a reference pic, but it should be 20mm (as far as I know). If you bought them second hand then maybe someone has placed a 10mm spacer in there and tuned it for their riding.

dirtydog
    Free Member

Strange, assuming you have done/measured everything correctly then the only thing I can think of is that they’re OEM?

chuffnuts

I’m beginning to think you may be right about being OEM.

Yep Wooly, it’s the right bit. I’ve been through all the online manuals to check too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Reba travel adjustment’ is closed to new replies.