Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • RockShox Reba Team Dual Air 120 Maxle Fork with Pushloc
  • LordJingles
    Free Member

Hello all

Have ordered a set of these and just wondered if anyone here has them and/or experience and set up tips.

Not had RS forks before so not sure what the difference is between Pushloc? Poploc? Black Box MC?

Any help appreciated!

🙂

ton

29r ones?? if so they are great. no problems at all.

triple_s

Mine are non pushlock but fantastic fork, running with pressures at the lower end of what RS recommend and not felt the need to change(think I’ve got about 100psi in + and – and I weigh about 80kg)

Pushloc & Poploc are the 2 types of remote lever, pushloc in newer & betterer.

Blackbox MC is damping system….

LordJingles
    Free Member

No just the usual 26’ers’.. 🙂

triple_s

mine are 29er 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

The black box MC has a metal caged dammping unit with a three-pronged damping gate where as the non-team version, MC, is a rubber caged/plastic unit with a single slotted adjustable gate. Im not sure if/why/how the black box is any better the one on the SL model and Ive owned both.

I have the Team (BLack box) Maxle 120mm 29ers. Superb forks.

Vortexracing

I have just swapped my pushed pikes for a set of these (26″) I can honestly say they are on par with the pikes for control and steering.

The black box damping is the RS version of Push.

great fork you won’t regret getting them

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘RockShox Reba Team Dual Air 120 Maxle Fork with Pushloc’ is closed to new replies.