Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rockshox pushloc
  • dougieb
    Free Member

Just got a RS Rev RLT ti that came with the pushlock remote. Problem I see with this remote is that I can’t fiddle with the low speed compression, it’s either on or off – anybody know if this is correct? I have an old 130mm Rev that has the poploc adjust that allows you to adjust the compression setting via the dial. Would using this be a better option than just the standard poploc ?

Being honest, not fussed about having a remote so anybody know if it’s possible to convert blackbox MC from remote to manual adjust ? I’m assuming it would be a case of removing the return spring from damper and fitting a manual knob on top – anybody tried this ?

thanks

LoCo
    Free Member

Hi yes they are convertable, in a similar way to the std. Moco, however you have to fit a spring and ball bearing to get the detant clicks. And but the lever kit too obviously.

dougieb
    Free Member

cheers Loco – very helpful

dougieb
    Free Member

cheers Loco – very helpful

mrh86

Thanks, I have been thinking about the exact same thing. Are you going to do that to your forks dougieb? Would be interested to know how much all the bits cost and where you can get them from. I did speak to tf tuned about it briefly but they didnt seem that helpful. Does anyone know if the guide peterpoddy put together a while ago still applies to the new revelations? email: martyn(at)mrh86(dot)co(dot)uk

LoCo
    Free Member

Process is basically the same, but it’s easier to damage the top cap so use a 6 sided socket to remove it (l/h thread too!)
    The hole for the spring and ball bearing is in the upper assmebly on the push rod that you’ll need to remove to remove the spring.
    If you need the crown top adjuster knob sets I can supply these too.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox pushloc’ is closed to new replies.