Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rockshox product info. Where?
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Between the SRAM/Rockshox site, most of the well known online retailers and Fisher outdoors’ rubbish website Im at a loss to find any sensible technical info about the new Rockshox Reba 29er range.

Specifically does anyone here know:
    1) which of the range has all travel adjustment, whether 80/100 or 100/120 or 80/100/120?

There’s conflicting bits of info on say, the CRC site:

“Rock Shox Reba SL 29er Dual Air Forks 2009, – 80mm Black – Travel – 100mm Travel Adjust: All Travel” WTF?
    “Rock Shox Reba Team 29er Dual Air Forks 2009 – 100mm Black”
    “Rock Shox Reba SL 29er Dual Air Forks 2009 – 80mm Black”
    “Rock Shox Reba Team Dual Air Forks – • Travel – 100 / 120mm Travel Adjust: All Travel”
    etc etc

and the activesport.co.uk site:
    “Reba Team 29er Dual Air 120”,
    “Reba Team 29er Dual Air 100”, or
    “Reba SL 29er Dual Air 80, 100mm Travel Adjust: All Travel” WTF?

Just seems like a car crash of copy & paste marketing junk with nothing useful to help you pick the one you want.! grrrrrr.

and

2) anyone know what the A-C is for the maxle lite versions at any of the travel settings?

You’d think manufacturers/importers/distrbutors/retailers woul dmake it easier to spend money…
    cheers

zaskar
    Free Member

You’ve emailed Sram technical?

simondbarnes
    Stoner
    Free Member

barnes – thank you thats fantastic!, where was the link? I went to the tech docs section and it just had the 2008 manuals!

zaskar, I shouldnt have to send an email to the US to get some pretty basic info. I will of course end up wasting theirs and my time with an email if I have to.

Stoner
    Free Member

that makes the new 09s look perfect at 453, 473 and 493 for 80/100/120 it should work really well with the Ti29. Been riding it more with the O-O carbons at 470mm and the handling is so much better than with the subs which have an A-x closer to 500mm.

Now just got to find someone who will sell me some ALl travel adjust ones with a maxle for less than £500! 🙂

simondbarnes

barnes – thank you thats fantastic!, where was the link?

Under service|user specs & standards

Stoner
    Free Member

got it now thanks.
    Still nothing in there on the travel setup, or against the Reba service page.
    I think their website needs a bit of an overhaul and less flashy animations.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox product info. Where?’ is closed to new replies.