Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • ROCKSHOX Monarch Plus RC3 DebonAir 2015
  • Simpsan
    Free Member

Looking at replacing my current rear shock with one of these.
    Have been waiting on stock becoming available at bike-discount.de ( which should have been today ) but they are not showing as ‘not available’
    Main reason for waiting for bike-discount was the price ( 321 Euro, about £265 ).
    I’m after the 216 x 63mm version. Does anyone know of any reputable sellers with a similar price and in stock availability. I believe I’ve checked the majority and am returning either a crazy price or out of stock.
    Cheers

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Not tempted by a CC Inline?

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Anyone can advertise something they haven’t got for the cheapest price.

My guess is you will have to suck it up and may something closer to the retail price if you want it in stock (might be a challenge in itself). I’d be willing to hazard a guess as soon as stock lands at Bike Discount, the price goes up 😉

Simpsan
    Free Member

Stock was available in Bike Discount on Wednesday for around and hour, however it was an hour when my 4G connection was refusing to connect,

Fr0sty, yes the CCDB Inline would be a consideration but again availability of stock and a price point of 330 Euro is a stumbling block 🙁

fr0sty125
    Free Member

CCDB Inline can be had at a LBS for £360~ I think.

poah
    Free Member

£360 at TF tuned with mounting hardware included – I bought one to replace my monarch plus

RickDraper
    Free Member

Just a word of caution that new Monarch is not proving to be the most reliable of things, especially on the new Nomad.

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

care to elaborate?

LoCo
    Free Member

Rick do you mean the debonair specifically or the monarch plus rapid recovery damper unit from last year and currently? What’s the source of this too?
    We’ve not seen any issue with the Mon+ RR damper (or earlier dual flow) and they’ve been out for a couple of years, aside of body tube wear from lack of air can maintainance

Simpsan
    Free Member

Poah, where does it say mounting hardware is included on the TFTuned site?
    Also how would you compare the CCDB inline to the Monarch Plus?

RickDraper
    Free Member

The Monarch plus Debonair is the only one I can comment on. Quite a number of people having issues with the rebound and air leaks from the aircan, all on ones supplied with the Nomad.

poah
    Free Member

the inline is just better in every way hence why monarch plus is up forsale cheaply lol

poah
    Free Member

where does it say mounting hardware is included on the TFTuned site

http://www.tftuned.com/cane-creek/c38

third bullet point down

Simpsan
    Free Member

Ah Ok, didn’t see an option to choose the hardware, do they contact you to confirm the hardware?

poah
    Free Member

you fill out a form when you make the order

sportsmatch
    Free Member

back in stock minus 1 :mrgreen:

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘ROCKSHOX Monarch Plus RC3 DebonAir 2015’ is closed to new replies.