Rockshox Lyrik RC2L Coil forks U-Turn 160mm

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Rockshox Lyrik RC2L Coil forks U-Turn 160mm

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Rockshox Lyrik RC2L Coil forks U-Turn 160mm
  • Premier Icon kayak23
    Subscriber

Up for sale are my Rockshox Lyrik RC2L U-Turn Coil forks for 26″ wheels.
    They are a brilliant enduro/all-mountain fork and can take whatever you can throw at them.
    They have 160 to 115mm of adjustable travel and have a medium spring fitted I think, basically what they came with.
    (I’m about 12 stone and they are great)

The condition is fairly good cosmetically though the stanchions do have I think 4 scratches which I have tried to highlight in the pictures. They don’t really affect performance, though I believe there are ways to fill them if you wanted to.

They are in really good working order, as I have recently serviced them, replacing the dust seals and oil (really easy to do on these forks)

I have had them since new and they are a 2010 model I think (Serial number is 18T00006752)

They have the Mission Control valve but frankly, I’ve never really got the hang of what exactly it does…

The steerer is 1-1/8″ and is 180mm long from crown race to end. A star-fangled nut is fitted. 20mm Maxle axle fitted.

£275.00
    Collection from Leamington Spa for nowt or postage for £16.00
    Cheers.

Premier Icon kayak23
    Subscriber

Forks sold thankyou.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Lyrik RC2L Coil forks U-Turn 160mm’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top