Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Rockshox Lyric problem – anyone had this?
  • 5spotspringer
    Free Member

I have a pair of 2012 solo air Lyrics that are not extending to the full 160mm of travel. The most they sit at is 140mm. I’ve tried letting all the air out, compressing and then refilling to pressure but they just go back to the 140mm travel.

Anyone else had this and what was the solution?

Cheers

higgo
    Free Member

Not with Lyrics but I have just got some 29er 120mm Solo Air Revelations. With no air in them they’re sat right down in their travel. As I add air pressure they extend. At the recommended pressure for my weight they’re out to about 110mm and it doesn’t take much more air to get them out to the full 120mm.

These are brand new forks so I’m going to go for a bounce around on them today and see if that sorts them out.

dooge
    Free Member

I read about problems with the solo air’s and dual air’s when i but these were early on where they wouldnt give full travel or when the travel was locked down they wouldnt return when the lever was opened up.

dooge
    Free Member

I read about problems with the solo air’s and dual air’s when I was looking into Lyriks a few months ago but these were on early models where they wouldnt give full travel with any pressure or when the travel was locked down they wouldnt return when the lever was opened up.

Karl33to
    Free Member

Yes I had the same problem, couldn’t tell you what it was as I had them converted to coil and never looked back, way smoother!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Lyric problem – anyone had this?’ is closed to new replies.