Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Rockshox lowers: Which ones are swappable..
  • skinnyboy
    Free Member

Ive got some 2012 RS Sectors and quite frankly I kinda like them, I bought them new and was running them on the basis of the wheels i had at the time which were 9mm QR. Now I have some Nukeproof wheels with the switchable hub end caps so i have the option of running 15 or 20mm through axles. Now as I am a tightarse I’d like to just swap out the lowers for ones with through axle dropouts.

Does anyone know which lowers other than Sectors are comparable, should they appear on my radar.

Ta muchly!

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Either sektor or Revelation lowers of the same wheel size as you have now.

Northwind

<blatant spam> I’ve actually got a set of 20mm Revelation lowers in the garage. TBH it’d make more sense for you to go 15mm for the better futureproofing etc, but, these are cheap 😉 No maxle though.

And yeah they seem fully compatible- there’s some detail differences in parts, my Sektors have a slightly different fork upper but it seems fully compatible.

skinnyboy
    Free Member

Thanks for the input fellas, now then now then.. how much would these be to an ex cheshire lad living in the colonies?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox lowers: Which ones are swappable..’ is closed to new replies.