• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by gazc.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rockshox Indy SL suspension forks: What they worth?
  • alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Hi all,

I have a pair of these in yellow.

They have a 1″ steerer – 170mm long.

Good working condition with adjustment knobs still operational.

The lowers are a bit marked.

They have canti bosses & a brake cable bridge.

They are going up FS.

How much do folk think they are worth?

Thanks in advance,

Alan.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

Can’t see them being worth hardly anything unless somebody is looking to use them on a retro build up in which case you may get a couple of quid.

legend
    Free Member

As he says ^ if they were Judy’s you would’ve had a better chance, but Indy’s were the budget fork back in the day. Best bet is to head to Retrobike and hope for the best

amedias
    Free Member

Normally about thruppence, as even retro builders would be looking for Judy/Pace/Marzocchi/Mag etc. as the Indy was known as the cheaper/budget choice with lots of flex even back then.

BUT…. SL was the one of the better Indy models, and 1 inch steerer ups the appeal, as options for 1 inch bouncy forks are even more limited, although a lot of older forks had replaceable steerers anyway.

Seeing as very decent condition Judys will sell on eBay for ~£40-50, but on forums and at jumbles for £20ish or less I’d say depending on condition you should be expecting to either give them away or £10-20 tops if they were absolutely pristine.

soma_rich
    Free Member

Indy SL’s were silly light 2.9lbs from memory, lighter than all the Judy’s I used to race with them but they were very very flexy!

Have a look on RetroBike.co.uk they’ll find the market value on there.

philjunior
    Free Member

The Indy SLs were lighter than the SIDs in ’98 IIRC. Still, ballpark prices above sound about right to me, but I’m not a retro bike type.

gazc
    Free Member

my rough indy c’s went on ebay for about £15 plus post

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox Indy SL suspension forks: What they worth?’ is closed to new replies.