Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rockshox fork, pump help !!
  • markiemark666
    Free Member

i have sid 29er rockshox forks on my bike, i bought a rockshox pump of ebay and it don’t fit??? any ideas people?

martinhutch

Should just be a standard screw-on schrader fitting – have you got a standard tyre pump you could try to fit on it to check?

markiemark666
    Free Member

Yep already done that schrader to big presta to small, rockshox pump i bought to big grrrrr now messing about trying to get something to fit shox are flat as a fart

markiemark666
    Free Member

just read the sram website clicked on the download for rebuild instructions and yes schreder it says… i screwed the cap off the top of fork and tried one of my presto/schrader adapters and schrader side screwed in perfectly (so you would think cool its a schrader fitting), then tried the adapter in the fork pump and again perfect fit. try fork or bike pump on the forks using schrader fitting and it just slips over the valve whats going on !!!!!!!!

markiemark666
    Free Member

SKS Rockshox Sid Adaptor ?

collinstiffee
    Free Member

i bought a pair of Rock Shox Sektors(new)a while back and the pump they came with would not depress the centre part of the valve. the pump worked fine with my Manitou forks and an older pump was fine on the Sektors.
    I suggest you try another pump.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox fork, pump help !!’ is closed to new replies.