Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rockshox boxxers stolen from Oxford
  • bradley
    Free Member

A pair of rockshox boxxers have been stolen from my LBS, Cowley road, Oxfordshire. A pair, a man and a woman, walked into the store and quite literally tucked the boxxers under the coat and walked out. £750 forks, they are big DH forks with 180mm of travel so not your every day sale, keep a look out if possible and let me know please!

Brad.

Conan257
    Free Member

Walked in, grabbed, walked out?

You leave £750 forks out that easy to get hold of?!

Might help if you expand a little bit on the model/colour/year etc…

bradley
    Free Member

They are normally well staffed and this thing wouldn’t have happened but I guess they just got lucky. They do have them on display yes, along with another pair of Rockshox 120mm? travel forks. How do you market items without displaying them? Most other stuff in the shop is bolted down so I’m surprised the forks wasn’t.

They were brand new, black Rockshox BoXXer RC 200mm. Big f**king forks so it really is likely they will turn up, unless they get put on a bike then you wont ever see them again.

TimS
    Free Member

Is this from Beeline? Bummer 🙁

bradley
    Free Member

Yeah it is Tim S. I had only popped in for a browse and somewhere to ride to and a chap from across in the MTB store came and told us. Such an annoyance…Some smack heads just being fiends for their next fix.

bradley
    Free Member

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox boxxers stolen from Oxford’ is closed to new replies.