Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Rockshox 142×12 maxle- anyone got one I can beg/borrow until I get one in (week)
  • hora
    Free Member

New frames arrived but instead of coming with two sets of rear plates it only came with 142×12 and they can’t find the 135mm QR ones. 🙁

So I’ve got conversion cups coming for the hub but need a maxle- wiggle/CRC are out of stock, Tredz wont get here in time and it’ll be a while before a .de order can get to me. Anyone localish? I can borrow one for to get me out riding this weekend?

Peak/Manchester/WYorks etc. 😀

nickc

I’ve got one you can use, I’m in Heptonstall, if that’s any use?

renton
    Free Member

What you gone for Hora?

hora
    Free Member

Its not UK trendy Renton. Its a US thang…
    Thanks Nickc the distributor has said the DT should be the right screw pitch so fingers crossed. If not..

BTW you lucky bastid. I love Hep 🙁

Tracey

Was going to suggest a DT Swiss one, easy to pick up. We are running three of them but dont know if they would work. You would need to get over to Gods country to borrow one as we arnt in the Peak this weekend.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I thought the DT swiss one was different to a maxle? Might swap to an RWS then as I’ve not been too impressed with the maxle.

al2000

Yep, DT Swiss axle has different thread pitch to Maxle.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Syntace may have the same thread pitch

nickc

email in my profile. Just let me know if you need it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Rockshox 142×12 maxle- anyone got one I can beg/borrow until I get one in (week)’ is closed to new replies.