Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Rockguardz
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

any body got one? is it any better than just running heli tape on the bottom of the down tube? do they fit well? ie will they fall off at the sign of the first rocky descent?

bit pricey at 32quid but worth it if they are fit and forget and actually withstand rockstrikes?

Milkie
    Free Member

Friend has one on his Genius LT, looks good, fits well, doesn’t vibrate or fall off. It doesn’t fit the Carbon Genius LT though as there is an extra hole for the Reverb Stealth.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cheers milkie, thats the main thing really, dont want it making annoying noises or falling off!

has anyone got one on a five?

beaker2135

I have one for a Five
    It fits OK round all the pivots and frame, it obscures the graphics a tiny bit on my 2012
    I’ll get a pic of it on the bike if like
    Tried it on but never riden with it if you want to buy it?

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

beaker – yes please send me some pics of it please on your five if possible, would be very interested in this at the right price 😉

woolymonster
    Free Member

Got one on my Five too, again fits well, look good and doesn’t come off. Has saved the frame from a few dinks too so as far as I was concerned – All good. Price wise it was steep but that was OK with me…bought it after a night on the ale, arrived three days later along with other crap I’d bought that night 😀

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

My mate has one on his 5. On his 1st ride with it fitted a rock came up & missed the guard, taking a chunk out of his BB shell.
    He cried.

DickBarton

anyone able to get on the website?

beaker2135

Sorry didn’t get chance to take pic last night will try again tonight

godzilla
    Free Member

If you don’t take them off every now and then and clean behind them the grit and dirt will wear the finninsh in no time., Ive seen similar products wear anodising on trials very very badly, best to helitape first then fit.

dibboid
    Free Member

bought it after a night on the ale, arrived three days later along with other crap I’d bought that night

Beer + internet + credit/debit card = dangerous! I’m not allowed on the internet after a few drinks….

Could be the start if a new thread “what have you bought online while drunk” 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Rockguardz’ is closed to new replies.