Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Rocket Ron cross tyres (rigid) £2.50 on Ribble
  • maxlite
    Free Member

700cx35 rigid

http://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/schwalbe-rocket-ron-rigid-cross-tyre-schwalbe/

Some good bargains, also bought a Pro Turnix saddle for £16.15, great for the cross build 🙂

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Blimey, buy out all remaining stock, sell the surplus and hand in your notice at work! 😈

ads678

Cheers, just bought a couple to try out. For a fiver, you can’t go wrong!!

coomber
    Free Member

Great heads up thanks.

Ordered a pair as an alternative, cant go wrong on that price.

Cheers

richardthird

Cheers OP!

m0rk
    Free Member

Dammit, out of stock while I was processing my order!

craigxxl
    Free Member

Missed out 🙁

cookeaa

Had some last year, used for about 400 miles thought they were bobbins, thin walls, pinched easily, not much cop in the mud, still managed to be slightly draggy though…

YMMV of course, and a pair of tyres for a fiver isn’t a deal to be sniffed at I suppose…

theboyneeds
    Free Member

Back in stock. Just got a pair! Thanks OP.

coomber
    Free Member

Just got an email saying they can’t account for stock and they don’t actually have any I.e. it’s a website and they sold out but didn’t update it.

Understandable but the cynic in me says it’s a typical leading deal to draw punters in. Wonder what the actual stock figure was at that price.

cp

Coomber +1

ads678

Yep I had mine cancelled as well. Oh well.

cyclistm
    Free Member

Mine arrived yesterday. Sorry

theboyneeds
    Free Member

Mine cancelled too. Bag o sh*te.

ads678

Mine arrived yesterday. Sorry

Bastard!! 😉

kaysee

Just to stir it up a bit, I ordered 4, and 3 arrived last week. Today I had an email cancelling the 4th one due to lack of stock, followed closely by a ‘shipped’ email for it.

We’ll see if it ever turns up…

KidCragg
    Free Member

Cancellation email received for the pair I ordered sadly. No refund as yet thou, anyone else had their money back yet?

Clobber
    Free Member

I got mine… I don’t have a frame they fit tho drop me an email if anyone wants them.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Rocket Ron cross tyres (rigid) £2.50 on Ribble’ is closed to new replies.