Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rock Shox Sektor RL Solo Air 2011 – Upgrade (Revs?) LoCo!?
  • alexdodd
    Free Member

This is more of a proof of concept thing right now, but I was looking around and am I right in thinking I can upgrade the internals of my Sektors with the new Revs if I can get my hands on it? A little confused as to what fits what, LoCo you’re the man in the know right? Can you explain it to me in simpleton terms, pros&cons! 😀

Its not something I want right now, but i’m just interested in options in the near future…

Cheers

alexdodd
    Free Member

Bump bump!

RustyMac

I have spoken to him before about this.

You can definately upgrade the damping on the Sektors to dual flow and RTC3.

I don’t know if it’d be possible to change the forks to Dual air or not but the new Revs are all solo air now.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    alexdodd
    Free Member

Cool I see, what kind of costs would we be looking (literally ball park)? Also I failed to mention i’ve got the poploc remote, compatibility wise are there any issues?

RustyMac

I don’t think that the RTC3 works with a poplock lever, it is a 3 position knob on the top of the fork leg. The current revs i have have poplock and I am not a fan so will be happy to see the back of it.

I got a quote from Loco a few months back so it’ll probablly be best for you to contact him through his website to get an accurate quote for what you want.

alexdodd
    Free Member

Yep I will do, I was wondering about the 3 position dilemma myself, cheers man for the insight 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rock Shox Sektor RL Solo Air 2011 – Upgrade (Revs?) LoCo!?’ is closed to new replies.