Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Rock Shox Reba SL poploc issue
  • Bigface0_0
    Free Member

I’ve used these forks 3 times now but the poploc seems to of stopped working, before I send them back anything I can do? I’ve cleaned everything cable, under the lock bit and it still gets stuck, I can move it by hand but not with the lever, Any idea’s???

chalkstorm
    Free Member

Same thing here bigface…. recently back from TFT too – put it down to a sticky cable – but I’m sure when I remove the cable tomorrow, it’ll be the same…

flebby
    Free Member

Did it ever work from the lever?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    LoCo
    Free Member
    Bigface0_0
    Free Member

yeah worked fine for the first ride but after that its never worked without sticking… its not the cable I cleaned all that, it seems like the ‘grey fork bit’ seems sticky…

iainc

the spring inside the fork leg simply isn’t strong enough. after months of frustration I converted mine to fork leg top dial – much better

spook48
    Free Member

I had the same problem with my Rebas and found that the remote lever had pivoted in towards the bars which allowed the lever to click but not enough cable pull to lock the forks! There is an allen screw that can be slackened which will then change the angle of the lever and hopefully sort your forks. It sorted mine!!

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

yeah I’ve tryed the cable location but still not working, really hacking me off.. I’ve taken them off the bike and they are on route to be repaired monday….
    Maybe time to head back to Fox camp…

trailertrash

I snapped my pop lock lever off the bars with a tap from my knee. Didn’t hurt. Poplock are rubbish. To be honest I don’t miss it.

iainc

BF – it’s a £25 ten minute fix to get rid of the remote and use a dial on the top of the fork – well worth it IMO.

Mr Poddy even has an online guide as to how to do it !

alancash100
    Free Member

Hi,

I posted this the other day:

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/pocloc-issues

Basically, poploc is sh*t

Cashy

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Rock Shox Reba SL poploc issue’ is closed to new replies.