Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Rock and roll bikes Nottingham anyone used them?
  • cannondaleking
    Free Member

Just wondering what they are like with deliveries? Ordered some bits from them last week and emailed for an updated and email was bumped back should I be worried? Or is all good and I shouldn’t be concerned?

neilwheel
    Free Member

They are pretty relaxed about every aspect of business in my experience. Haven’t used them for much or in a long time. Give them a call, you might get to speak to someone who knows what’s going on.

iain1775
    Free Member

used to practically live in their old Mansfield Road shop (Supercycles as it was back then) in the mid 90’s when I was at uni in Nottingham

They have been around in one form or another for over 30 years, used to be distributor for Onza and several other brands (may still be) pretty sure it will be different management now from back then though!

More recently have (unwittingly at the time as didnt make the connection) used them for small things like chainring bolts via their ebay store, never had any issues always fast delivery and decent prices

cannondaleking
    Free Member

Will give them a ring as no replies to emails.

MoreCashThanDash

Were they the guys behind Guess bikes? Had the road bike, really wanted the scandium framed MTB, there was one on eBay the other month.

I remember them having security at their shop so they had to buzz you through into the main shop 😯

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Rock and roll bikes Nottingham anyone used them?’ is closed to new replies.