Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • roadie PSA: Mcipollini stuff 65% off
  • crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

At Cycle Store. Effectively the very top end Giordana stuff tweaked. Just got some winter bib tights for £52, (down from 150) and a summer jersey at similar reduction. Assos quality for DHB money even comes with bags to wash em in and I’m stoked with the bibs in particular for the money, way too nice to ride in winter in 😉

They are on topcashback too (no naughty Linky though).

jet26
    Free Member

Cheers for the psa. Winter bibs on way.

chakaping
    Free Member

I looked at that stuff, but went for these bibs instead (and very happy with them)…

http://www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDetails.asp?productID=26343&categoryID=1241

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

the Cipo bib tights have a padded insert which I was specifically after (unlike those bargain alturas), it’s red which means something to a mate in the trade (Giordana use red inserts in their top line stuff).

Never thought I’d get excited about roadie kit (Munqe Chick has properly disowned me 😆 ) but I’ve had no other cycling kit that oozes as much quality as the Cipo tights. Odd that for such a showy rider all his branded kit is so understated.

He wore this 😯

and sells this 8)

Just picked up some carbon-soled Carnac Notus shoes from On One (when they had the extra 15% off shoes) for £38 so its been an expensive but good value building of a roadie wardrobe!

mudshark
    Free Member

I can’t see the winter bibs – sold out?

jet26
    Free Member

I couldn’t either. Googled ‘mic polling winter bibs’ and got a link to em that way.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

would appear so, just been back and cant find em!

edit, just found em via google as Jet suggested

http://www.cyclestore.co.uk/productDetails.asp?productID=56784

mudshark
    Free Member

Yeah I found them with google but none my size.

How are the Carnacs?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Euro sizing so got same as my diadoras and they fit, definitely summer shoe with mesh vents built into soles, always dubious about claimed rrps but 150 for a carbon soled shoe with microadjuster style strap sounds ball park, quality looks good and nothing close for the money. They are a bargain at 45 quid and I was gonna buy some anyway, just got lucky with the code coming through at just the right time.

Anthony
    Free Member

Might just be me, but the C145 jersey looks like you’re wearing a basque?

The guy modelling it looks like Jessica Rabbit if you squint.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘roadie PSA: Mcipollini stuff 65% off’ is closed to new replies.