Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Road Wars just isn't the same!
  • santacruzsi
    Free Member

I used to like road wars when it was at Thames Valley, but now it's just not the same! It's always on Sky though, so always easy viewing!

Reluctant
    Free Member

Lee Boardman's narration cracks me up! I love his accent (Bolton?) and his catch phrases – "The geezer's givin' it legs" "And monkeys over the fence"
    I watch repeats mostly, as someone who lives in Bracknell, the local stuff is good!

Zedsdead
    Free Member

always good for a chuckle

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I get annoyed at the 'round up' bits which almost always seems to be 'charges were dropped' or 'no further action was taken', etc. Boils my piss. I've just watched them commit a crive on the telly. It's been filmed and there's not enough evidence?

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Yes it's a bit rubbish when you see someone do something outrageous which in my view is really bad and they get let off, but suppose thats just how it is here in the uk!

18bikes

paaaaaarked caaaaaaar

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Will be no more Road Wars either as our Chief (I work in TVP) has banned it! Sorry no more comedy.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

Munqe-chick, thats Rubbish – done a driving course there last year and seen the baldy chap from RW – nice guy.

Pigface
    Free Member

Munqe-chick you must know some of them, my housemate has a real crush on Charlie 🙂 something she gets endlessly ragged about at Abingdon.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Road Wars just isn't the same!’ is closed to new replies.