• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by GHill.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Road shorts that aren't lycra
  • tpbiker
    Free Member

not that I have anything against lycra, but for slightly more leisurely road rides is there anything out there that are normal shorts, but less baggie than your traditional mtb style?

Jamie
    Free Member
    hatter

The original bib-tight!

aP
    Free Member
    BigJohn
    gavstorie
    Free Member

surely if you are joining the lycra lovers.. you need something that shows your masculinity

how about these:

Klunk
    Free Member

I use endura singletracks as road/touring shorts, not too baggy nice zipped vents very comfy and hard wearing.

BadlyWiredDog

Haglöfs Lizard Shorts – not cycling shorts, but a stretchy soft shell fabric that’s nice compromise between baggy enough not to look daft and close enough not to flap around. Not bike shorts, but mine get worn a lot on the cross bike over bib shorts or a padded liner short.

Nobby

I use Sugoi Utility shorts – designed for committing and cheap at Start Cycles.

In fact, I find em so comfy I use them for mtbing too.

crazy-legs

I’ve got a pair of Rapha Touring Shorts (grey) for sale. 30″ waist.
    Brand new, never worn for cycling. Personally I find them a bit short in the leg for me but from my user name you may work out that I have extra long legs… 😉

£40, post back on here if you’re interested.

scotroutes

Endura Urban Shorts

GHill

I wear Endura Singletrack shorts on the tourer/CX.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Road shorts that aren't lycra’ is closed to new replies.