Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Road rage and aggression on the road to Christmas
  • project
    Free Member

Anyone else notice increased levels of road and parking rage on the run up to Christmas, seems as if quite a few people are turning angry for little reason,pulling out into traffic when there is no gap and then swearing their heads off,driving to close, getting upset in car parks and driving the wrong way round them to get a space,abusing cyclists and peds,and thats just in daylight hours, after 18.00 round here all the cars seems to go home to bed, the roads are so quiet.

beej

Christmas? It’s November!

Week before maybe, panic shoppers. At the moment, just general stress.

Markie
    Free Member

I was just thinking today how great the roads have been for the last few weeks… Much patient queuing, light flashing to allow turns or lane changes, and indeed general ‘that wasn’t the best move but hey, it’s okay’ishness round here. I’d put it down to the weather being so nice for the time of year!

project
    Free Member

There was a parking rage incident at Morrisons yesterday, 4 cars involved, much swearing etc, not something you would expect from Morrisons customers.

TiRed

well i was hit in the face last week. so i’m not so sure!

thomthumb
    Free Member

my commute home today (in the van) was awful. more dangerous driving than normal.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Road rage and aggression on the road to Christmas’ is closed to new replies.