Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Road jerseys for tall but thin folk
  • ashfanman
    Free Member

Looking for a road jersey but struggling to find one that fits properly. I’m 6’5 and slim, meaning that they either fit well in the chest/body but are too short, or they’re long enough but too baggy.

I tried on two by Castelli and Endura that were pretty much spot on (the Castelli, in particular, was spot on in the body in size L), but both a little short.

Are there any brands that are known for sizing up quite long while remaining slim fitting?

chakaping
    Free Member

Are you usually XL?

If so maybe try this…
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=50088&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_name=UnitedKingdom

I have the medium one and it’s lovely, very long and quite a close fit.

ashfanman
    Free Member

That does look nice, but I think XL is going to be too big. I normally take L in clothes, and the L was certainly the best fit in the Endura and Castelli.

I’ve heard that Sportful might be worth a try?

Sancho
    Free Member

we have a few team riders who are short and slim and we get our jerseys custom made, if you wanted a custom jersey we could get one tailor made for no extra cost, only the cost of the jersey

ashfanman
    Free Member

Just thought I’d provide an update, in case anyone else is in a similar position.

I tried a Sportful jersey and it was pretty close. The fit was fantastic in the body, but again it was ever so slightly short. I ended up getting a Castelli Prima, which was slightly longer than the other Castelli I had tried previously and so fits perfectly. Really pleased with it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Road jerseys for tall but thin folk’ is closed to new replies.