Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Road Jersey Recommendations?
  • boblo
    Free Member

I’m looking for a really nice short sleeve road jersey. Not 35°c thin, more mid weight. Not Windstopper though something a bit more breathable and probably synthetic for ease of care whilst touring.

Fit and finish important but not Rafa £££’s important. What are people using?

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Torm

geordiepaul
    Free Member

Endura Equipe jersey’s are brilliant…doesn’t break the bank either especially if you can find one reduced.

As are the cheaper FS260, I have to size down in those though.

jonba
    Free Member

DHB top end stuff is good although more 35C hot weather than UK summer.

I know it doesn’t really answer your question but a thin lightweight base layer may be of use to give you a little warmth and stop the jersey smelling too much. The mesh ones are versatile and dry very quickly.

boblo
    Free Member

Like Torm.

MoreCashThanDash

Howies producing some nice jerseys at the moment, think they have just got Cadence ones back in stock

reggiegasket
    Free Member

it’s all about fit. My favourites are Mavic and LeMarq. Both fit me perfectly.

nickc

another Torm vote

jam-bo

Howies fit nice and comfortable material but the pockets are crap. Really hard to get stuff in and out of on the move as the material is too stretchy and catches on fingers or edges.

palmer77
    Free Member

The Santini ones are good, prices not too bad either at http://www.prendas.co.uk I recently got a Magila Nera one.

boblo
    Free Member

Any votes for Morvelo?

continuity
    Free Member

Everything morvelo I’ve touched, worn or seen is amazing.

However – why worry about the specific jersey – couldn’t you just get a good quality light jersey and then adjust it for weather by adding/subtracting layers?

Except maybe for a winter long-sleeve jersey?

lunge

I’m very much liking the Planet-X Primevera Jersey at the moment. I’ve got the light blue one and it’s a lovely top for £15.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Any votes for Morvelo?

Nice jerseys, just poor quality IMHO..
    Had a few, and the stitching came apart on all of them in the pockets.
    Which was dead handy when you out yer phone in, and it falls out of the bottom…
    Common fault apparently.

boblo
    Free Member

Specific as I want to order by mail.

rascal
    Free Member

Just got a b/w Sportful Pista – lovely quality and made by Castelli.
    Go up 2 sizes from what you normally have though 😳
    It’s VERY light so will be cooler than what you want it for probably – a hot day jersey

crispedwheel
    Free Member

I’ve got two Morvelo jerseys – one thermal l/s, one s/s – quality on both has been great for me, and both are holding up fine after over a year’s use. I also have three pairs of their shorts (well, one pair of shorts, two pairs of 3/4s) – also very comfy and wearing well.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Road Jersey Recommendations?’ is closed to new replies.