Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Road Frameset – Argon 18 Krypton
  • Haze

Thinking of pressing the button, reviews are fewvcand far between but seem favourable…anyone got one?

Also considering a Canyon Ultimate CF…

mboy
    Free Member

For such a little known brand, with seemingly pretty much no dealers, I know a few people that ride Argon 18’s. They seem to universally love them (but I’ve yet to meet a person who has spent more than £1k on a road bike and doesn’t tell everyone else it’s the best thing since sliced bread), so read into that what you will.

From my point of view, they seem very well made, if a little over-engineered (does the head tube need to be that complicated?). I’m sure it will be a nice bike, my money would either go on something with similar performance for a lot cheaper, or something quinessentially Italian (NOT Pinarello!).

fluided
    Free Member

I have an argon krypton and I can safely say it’s a joy to ride. the matte frame is a bit of a pig to clean. but thats about it , I have been using it as my winter bike and have had no problems.

If you need to know anything else let me know and l’ll try and help

cheers

Haze

The 3d headset was going to be my next question!

Would prefer a couple of hundred quid less to be honest to put towards preferred hubs (currently budgeted for Novatec), the Canyon seems to have some great reviews though I guess there’s just plenty more of them.

Haze

Winter bike?! This will be my Sunday best 😀

fluided
    Free Member

The 3D headset isn’t complicated it’s one of the easiest things to put together.

Haze

Yeah I had a read up and it looks straightforward enough, I’m normally a sucker for innovating designs but wondered if it was a solution for a problem I didn’t really think existed.

Love those curved seat stays.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Road Frameset – Argon 18 Krypton’ is closed to new replies.