Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Road: FDGB :-(
  • boblo
    Free Member

Aye well, today’s 70m tandem ride came to a premature end after a front wheel washout on a greasy bend. Mrs Boblo lost a helmet (smashed) and gained a purple Cadbury’s cream egg sized lump on her temple (plus associated bumps and bruises). Cue blurred vision, projectile vomiting and a couple of paramedics…

We’re home now sans tandem. Massive thank you to the Good Samaritan that invited us into her house, took care of us whilst waiting for the blood wagon and is stabling the tandem until we (I) can get back over to collect it. It is nice to meet nice people and goes a long way to offset a lot of the selfish negativity we hear about seemingly all day every day.

Flowers and wine on order for the nice lady, duvet and rest for SWMBO.

TiRed

Heal fast, especially Mrs Boblo. Hope her confidence (in your captaining) doesn’t suffer. Not much fun on the back in a crash – there is no warning at all!

Jamie
    Free Member

FDGB

Fudge Dog Go Bananas?

Glad everyone is ok.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    rusty90
    Free Member

Healing vibes to Mrs Boblo. Crashes on a tandem are really scary!

boblo
    Free Member

We’ve done a lot of miles together (25k+) with only 2 really eventful get offs so she’ll be reet. If it was down to me, I’d have made her ride home to get over it 🙂

Sandwich

Healing vibes to Mrs B. On the plus side you are (temporarily) master of your own house!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Road: FDGB :-(’ is closed to new replies.