• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by LeeW.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Road bike fit in the midlands
  • lunge

I’ve decided I want to have a bike fit on my new road bike and wondered if anyone had any specific people to talk to or to avoid?

A quick Google suggest Bike Dynamics or Midland Bike Fit as options. Does anyone have experience of either? Or indeed anyone else in the area?

schmiken

Whereabouts in the Midlands are you?

scruff
    Free Member

Swinnertons up in Fenton, Stoke. Paul has a lot of trophies and comes highly recommended.

bruceonabike
    Free Member

http://thecyclestudio.co.uk/bikefittingservice/ This is my LBS who are more road than MTB and always give good service. Never used the fitting service myself but they have a very fancy machine if you’re into gadgetry

pbooker1995
    Free Member

The Specialized Concept Store in Stafford offer a great service. Had mine done around 7 months ago and they were great.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Cadence Sport just outside Burton. Very good and well worth the money.

lunge

Schmiken, work near Warwick and live just south of Brum but will travel if it’s worth going.

mildred
    LeeW

The Specialized Concept Store in Stafford offer a great service. Had mine done around 7 months ago and they were great.

Did you see the Mammoth team last season after their bike fit?

Echelon do a good job, heard a couple of good things about them. Redkite too, depends where you are and how much you want to spend.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Cadence Sport. end of.

pbooker1995
    Free Member

I didn’t see the Mammoth team on their bikes, but they did fairly well by the end of the season, didn’t they?

Onzadog
    Free Member

I’ve had a couple of bikes set up by Mike at bikedynamic. Very please with it and I did notice a difference in a positive way. Good bloke to ta’ll to if you like to get the why as well as the where.

LeeW

They did after they sorted their position out.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Road bike fit in the midlands’ is closed to new replies.