Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • rlt ti vs 2010 team – are they the same?
  • sefton
    Free Member

are 2010 reba team uturn the same as 2011 reba rlt ti?

heard they are but just double checking

also do the 2011 reba rlt have u turn (some websites state this and others don’t)?

z1ppy

Not sure it it helps, as I thinks it’s usually me saying this… though have seen threads where Loco’s said the same (correct me if I’m wrong). They’re maybe a small weight difference between them though, this was seemingly the case the SID’s I looked at for a friend..

IIRC, you usually find the Reba Team (RTL Ti) 120mm are non U-turn but come with a 20mm axle. The Reba Teams with U-Turn, come with a QR axle.
    No idea why by they don’t seem to like mixing U-Turn and bolt thru axles, well up to now anyways.

Sodajim

not sure the teams had the black box damper?

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

There is a gridon the tftuned site for rockshox servicing and it says which ones you can get pushed.

The forks with blackbox aren’t listed for pushing as the BB upgrade is somewhat equivalent to the push kit.

sefton
    Free Member

you’ve completely lost me now 😐

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Sorry Craig, I can’t answer your question but I can answer Sodajim’s point.

I have 2010 Teams on the hardtail (QR / non U-turn, from last year’s on-one £250 offer). They have the nice Black Box damping.

Vortexracing

Teams have BB Damping as do the RLti’s.

I have had both and IMHO they are the same performance, the RLti’s are ever so slightly lighter.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘rlt ti vs 2010 team – are they the same?’ is closed to new replies.