Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Riviera Bike in Italy (Pics and HD PRo)
  • tollah
    Free Member

Spent a week with Riviera Bike well worth a visit if you like the Italian way of life mixed with copious amounts of singletrack with some uplifts :-)Got back last week and just managed to sort a few HD Pro videos and my photos out. Got another 3 days riding videos to go through yet 😉

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSr3UzoYczM[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmruMmXRRI8[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-ekry5r3D4[/video]

and clicky photo for some photos

by sheldonattwood, on Flickr

Frankers
    Free Member

Thanks! Enjoyed these a lot….

How was Jessica?

bobbyatwork
    Free Member

Ace innit. I went they’re in June…trails were a lot dustier then……great place eh? Did you stay in the with hotel?

cynic-al
    Free Member

Went there 4 years ago, riding and area are fantastic.

Is he still using a pic of mine on his site?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I’m going in late October. Yeeehaaaar!

tollah
    Free Member

Jessica?
    Yeah stayed in the hotel, based on allo allo 🙂 it rained on the Sat evening and Monday morning dampened down the dust nicely!
    Buzzlightyear, you’ve got some great techy riding ahead of you, enjoy.

crotchrocket
    Free Member

for my money – best trails in the med. Enjoy!

Frankers
    Free Member

Jessica… works in the bar over the road

tollah
    Free Member

There were a few girls who worked in that bar and as the wife was with me I didn’t get any names 🙂

Fabdad
    Free Member

Excellent vids Tollah,the riding looks spot on :-)Get those other vids sorted ok?

johnny

Went to Molini with Molini freeride in July- I recognise a lot of those trails! -Did you end up in San Remo on the coastal day? Did that on our last day, it was deserved of the adjective “epic”.

tollah
    Free Member

We were going to do the Alp to Coast ride but unfortunately we had 3 of the group crash and dislocate elbow, ankle and shoulder and another 2 binned it and were bruised so just left me fighting fit so didn’t do it in the end.

MadPierre

Was the wife riding or just doing normal holiday stuff? If so how was it? Always looking for location where I can indulge in bikes whilst the better half indulges in sunshine….

tollah
    Free Member

The wife was riding until the Tuesday when she binned it then chilled out the rest of the week. Not a great deal to do there for a week unless you’re riding.

juan
    Free Member

WOW I stopped after 30 second. Your taste in music are the same as your taste in bikes. Hopefully I’ll be able to go there soon.

tollah
    Free Member

You are French therefore your comments are null and void as you lot have no taste 🙂

Fabdad
    Free Member

Out of interest Tollah,what did you sign up for with Riviera Bike? Not interested in full on DH type stuff but like what I saw in your vids,techy singletrack type stuff.Were you using uplifts? Don’t mind doing some climbing but not keen on grinding up huge climbs for a holiday 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Riviera Bike in Italy (Pics and HD PRo)’ is closed to new replies.