Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Riva Del Garda & Dolomites – Suggestions for XC rides with SO..
  • zinger
    Free Member

Hi

Heading off to Italy in July – I have 1 day to do a ride in Riva Del Garda last time we rode the Mont Tremalzo Loop

Pics from Tremalzo Loop

Any one have a suggestion for another good all day ride around Riva Del Garda that aint much harder than Tremalzo i.e not full on down hill, as I’ll be doing ride with my Wife – GPX track would be very handy

We are also staying in dolomites for a week to do via ferata , does any one has links / trip reports for rides in the dolomites (Corvara area) as that would be handy as there aint much out there on the internet for that area

Thanks

Zinger

ElShalimo

I’ve been to the Dolomites to do VF 5 times in the last 10 years and I’ve not actually seen that much MTB, it seems more focused on roadies doing the mountain passes.
    There are some MTB routes off the road north from Cortina d’Ampezzo. Also some XC routes around Passo Falzorago/Cinque Torre near Cortina.
    There’s XC route above Corvara along the Conturines ridge/wall above Santa Croce church. Back of Marmolada there are some routes near Malga Ciapela too and a nice agriturismo cafe

I once saw some blokes on the cable car above San Martino de Palla up to the col below Cimon del Palla. I guess they went down the paths but it would have been very technical even on the paths.
    I’m sure someone will come along soon with much better info

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Riva Del Garda & Dolomites – Suggestions for XC rides with SO..’ is closed to new replies.