Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Ripping the backside of of it.
  • SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Our next door neighbours are truly taking the rip. Not out of us, but out of the benefits agencies. They get their full rent and council tax paid through benefits, which I dont have a problem with. What I do have a problem with is them getting the rent and council tax paid for a place that they haven’t been near in the last 6 weeks. It is nice that we have no noisy neighbours, but getting benefits for a house that you’re not using is a bit much. They also got money to decorate and furnish the place.

allthepies
    Free Member

Growing the maru-a-jahna is a fulltime occupation mate and humans waste valuable plant space I’ll have you know.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

ATP – that would not surprise me in the slightest. Although round here all the houses have card meters…. 😯

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    al2000

Sounds like they’ve grassed themselves up.

Bregante

Surrounded By Zulus – Member
    ATP – that would not surprise me in the slightest. Although round here all the houses have card meters….

Well, if you’re gonna grow weed, you may as well abstract the leccy too, no?

Albanach
    Free Member

Neighbours of my mother’s kids gt picked up by a taxi every morning for the school run…the father earns £100k+ for a massive IT type company and the mother has to look after her horse 😯

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Surprisingly, the best way to prove they hadn’t been there for weeks would have been to sneak in and build a dope farm…

project
    Free Member

that they haven’t been near in the last 6 weeks.

they may be in prison for benefit fraud, child abuse etc,

or dead due to carbon monoxide poisioning from the neighbours hosepipe passed through a small hole in the wall.

or they may have won the lottery and are now considerably richer than you.

spacemonkey

Friends of a friend live happily in a 5 bed house paid for by the state. A couple of the sons do building work but they still live there. Plus they deal puff/weed etc. The mother is on disability allowance but admits she’s pulling a fast one. She occasionally has grandchildren to stay (inc babies/infants) but refuses to put the heating on (because it costs money) and instead gives her teenage sons money for console games and going out etc. None of them (other than the two currently working) have any desire to lift a finger whatsoever.

Lazy ****s the lot of them. I so nearly filled in one of the those online “report someone of benefit fraud” forms last year but didn’t have their address or enough other info. People like them really f%^& me off.

highclimber
    Free Member

why don’t you report them then. what annoys me more than benefit cheats is those that claim someone is cheating the system, bitches about it on a public forum but doesn’t actually do anything productive or proactive about it.

spacemonkey

Calm down HC. I don’t yet have specific info to add weight to my report. I’ve been trying to get that from my friend – and the problem there is that her daughter has gone off the rails and shacked up with one of the middle sons. Hence it got political so I backed off. I just hope the girl sees sense and severs all links – then I’ll see what else I can get on them.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

And I dont need to because it’s already been done.

nealglover
    Free Member

How do you know they haven’t signed off benefits, and are working away from home.
    Or signed off benefits after getting left some money and gone away on holiday.
    Or signed off benefits after winning £46M on the euro millions.

Might not be, but you don’t know otherwise do you ?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ripping the backside of of it.’ is closed to new replies.