Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • riparian rights = dedicated car parking?
  • antigee

well the local sailing club packed up and now the reservoir on my shortest run from home has been taken over by a fishing club – nice new signs (Signs, signs, SIGNS, signs!) now signs I dislike 99.9% are pointless and useless but why can’t fishermen walk anywhere??? (men cos as Mrs antigee pointed out women don’t stand round doing nothing for a day)now i know some are older and all that stuff must weigh a lot but its cars everywhere why do they go somewhere beautiful and then make it look like a car park???

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

Eh?

druidh
    Free Member

Similar round our way. “Private” roads upon which only anglers are allowed to drive. Never really seen it as a problem as the numbers are small.

aP
    Free Member

They’re not there for beauty or scenery or respect for the environment, they’re there to try and pull living animals out of their habitat via a piece of sharp bent metal, in the longest most complicated manner possible, wave it around then chuck it back in and try and pull it out again.

AlasdairMc

Druidh – is that the Glencorse road? I’d much rather some signs than the boy racers in their Novas parking up on a sunny day and littering the place.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘riparian rights = dedicated car parking?’ is closed to new replies.