Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • Riots in the northern part of Ireland
  • project
    Free Member

So just what are they up to, and what do they expect to gain, it not like theyre greek and broke and going to have to make massive cutbacks.

iDave
    Free Member

unemployable impoverished petty criminals on both sides looking for some entertainment. not much else behind it.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So just what are they up to

I assume this is some sort of troll and you have actually heard that there certain issues concerning sectarian strife in NI ?

And no, it’s nothing like Greece.

project
    Free Member

Ernie , yes, but they live together all year round, then usually they start fighting once a year, and for what.

Ireland as a country has made huge cutbacks already, and the english part of ireland are needing to do the same all due to the current ecconomic crisis globaly.

iDave
    Free Member

the english part of ireland

and where in the **** would that be?

donsimon
    Free Member

I remember the days of drinking on the streets in Lower Birdge Street, Chester. At a certain time on a Saturday night the classes would start flying between Clavertons and the Kings Head.
    Warm weather, dickheads and the slightest excuse.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I suspect that the “english part of ireland” comment is an attempt to stoke up an initially at least, failed troll.

project
    Free Member

The part commonly known as northern.

Ireland is an island, and it was partially invaded by the english, who continue to live and work there, yet are dependant on the uk governmnet for funding, unlike the southern part of the island of ireland which is totally dependant on its own funding.

donsimon
    Free Member

The part commonly known as northern.

You didn’t just say that, did you? you can edit if you want…

iDave
    Free Member

is that near the ‘english part’ of Finland?

iDave
    Free Member

Ireland is an island, and it was partially invaded by the english, who continue to live and work there, yet are dependant on the uk governmnet for funding, unlike the southern part of the island of ireland which is totally dependant on its own funding.

you really are quite thick aren’t you.

donsimon
    Free Member

Probably closer to the ‘english part of Spain’, hang on a mo…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Here project, FFS, before you make any more of an eejit out of yourself, Feargal Keane did a five part documentary recently called “The History of Ireland”. I hope, for your sake, it’s still available on the iPlayer.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’m half Irish.

It seems like it’s the young generation. Those who grew up with the benefit of the peace process going on. It’s heartbreaking to see that the young are far more radicalised than their parents.

It’s time we all grew up, forgave and moved on. I don’t care who governs Northern Ireland, just so long as people stop trying to kill one another.

duckman

Project, don’t you listen to them! You keep right on posting.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

When I was working flat out last year there is no way on earth I would of had the time to go rioting of a night.

Maybe jobs and hobbies wouldn’t go a miss.

sv

unlike the southern part of the island of ireland which is totally dependant on its own funding.

Not quite right there are you – 7billion of your ‘English’ pounds was given to them recently (although these ‘English’ pounds are really Scottish oil/gas pounds). The Republic of Ireland are also broke and living of the IMF/Euro bank.

Lots of soldiers from Northern Ireland are fighting your English war in Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan. What would we do without the English – eh!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

7billion of your ‘English’ pounds was given to them recently

Britain hasn’t given the Republic of Ireland anything. The £7billion is a loan.

sv

Britain hasn’t given the Republic of Ireland anything. The £7billion is a loan.

Lol! You won’t see it again, you do know they are all pikeys and on the take?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

you do know they are all pikeys and on the take?

No I didn’t. Thanks for putting me straight on that.

sv

See that’s were the Greek connection is…

duckman

This is the thread that keeps on giving 😀 Ernie, are you going to stand for that?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

you do know they are all pikeys and on the take?

I always like to give someone a chance to make a grovelling apology before reporting his or her post. So, sv, are you going to admit that you’re talking absolute bollocks there (not to mention your complete dullard-like ignorance of economics)?

Del

😯

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I always like to give someone a chance to make a grovelling apology before reporting his or her post.

Oh ffs don’t spoil what started off as a pointless and boring thread, and only now starting to become interesting, by reporting a post.

EDIT : No actually you’re right Deadly – I need to stop getting drawn to this thread and do some work/earn some money……..put the dampers on it.

sv

Ah DD good of you to highlight my post, there might be other posts on this thread that are offensive to some. Seeing as we are supposed to be grown ups are you going to run and tell the teacher? The ROI do have some issues with government ministers and questionable bank transfers, what was the name of that recent one? And don’t get me started on that gun running one 😉

I also see it on a daily basis within the ROI business community, brown envelopes seem to be the rule rather than the exception. The 7billion was to save the billions the ROI buy from the UK each year and help stabilise their economy. It was stated at the time it was a loan that will never be expected to be repaid, so is it still a loan?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I always like to give someone a chance to make a grovelling apology before reporting his or her post.

Ahhhh I’m telling teacher.!

Hairychested
    Free Member

The GAA season is almost over, football there is shite. No MTB centres running, not everyone plays golf. What else are they supposed to do to remain fit?
    Project, come over to either part of the border and see this no cutbacks life for yourself.

trailmonkey

don’t get the thread closed down ffs. the poster has made a complete twunt of themselves already which should serve as penance. i can’t see that any amount of modding is needed.

duckman

Kettle is on, any orders? Ok, nice builders tea and a proletariat plain digestive for Ernie, DD, what do you want to go with that fondant fancy?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

sv – Member
    Blah blah blah

Right you’ve just highlighted shite that has gone on everywhere in the world with every Government, every business community, every crooked bastard developer for decades. So are you saying it’s just Irish people and politicians that behave in this way?

Still waiting on your explanation of “They’re all pikeys and on the take by the way”…if you’re going to deflect, it’s best done with something approaching intelligent debate. I can see you’re going to struggle on that one.

Ahhhh I’m telling teacher.!

Are you neilsonwheels? What’s up with you?

sv

Boohoo DD!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Boohoo DD!

Yes, I see…it might take me a while to come up with a retort to that one…

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

trailmonkey

show ’em how it should be done sbz

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

show ’em how it should be done sbz

🙂

When sbz calls you a failed troll, you know you really have something to worry about!

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

“I have never really taken an interest in the politics of Northern Ireland, so can someone explain to me what is happening at present and why they have started rioting?” is how I would have started it. No mention of Greece as that is just stupid.

midlifecrashes

He called Greece STUPID!!!

RACIST!

etc

Hairychested
    Free Member

As Ernie can confirm I don’t tend to eulogise about the Irish, however… the whole mess up North seems without an easy way out and they’re trying to find one. Calling them names, accusing of idiocy, patronising from behind a computer isn’t going to make any difference. Until the borders are totally removed throughout Europe, until there’s only one central government, until we become The United States of Europe (or Democratic Republic of Europe if you prefer) the residents of NI are going to suffer. There isn’t a clear majority wanting to join RoI, at the same time there isn’t one for remaining within UK, it’s all fifty-fifty.
    For the record, I’m uncertain one massive European state is the way forward, too many wrong examples of such in history – USSR and USA spring to mind.

GregMay
    Free Member

Honestly think this is a pretty pointless attempt at trolling. Go learn about Ireland then you can have an opinion.

Also thanks for your money, can we have more? We are pretty broke after painting all our tigers green.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘Riots in the northern part of Ireland’ is closed to new replies.