Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • rimming
  • VanHalen

need (well would like) some new rims/wheels. (sorry to disappoint!)

i`d like something wide, light and cheap. usually get en321’s but with the new (stupid?) fashion of tractor tyres the it feels all wobbly at sensible pressures when you rag it.

i love my sun singletracks but they dont make em any more. the nearest is the rhino, which at 550gm isnt massively heavy, they are nice and wide but i`ve flat spotted these easily in the past. they go tubeless easy though…

anyway anyone spotted anything good out there? i’ll be paying less then about £35/40 for a rim as i recon thats a reasonable price for an item i’ll trash.

oh i`m a luddite so 26″ please.

cheers

Mark

bails

Superstar’s Tactic rim? I’ve got the Sentinel Xc one and they’re fine. I’ve definitely overstepped the ‘XC’ intention of them BTW, and they’re still fine except for one ding from a deflating tyre on the Beast at Brenin.

wideboy
    Free Member

Where you based?

I have a recently trued (2 rides) singletrack on a knackered hub sat in the garage. Tenner and it’s yours. Aberdeen.

geoffj

is disappoint
    *slams* thread closed

VanHalen

based in brighton so aberdeens a bit of a trek for a busted wheel! thanks for teh offer though

the tactic’s not that wide though?

bails

How wide do you want?

granny_ring

Halo Vapour?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘rimming’ is closed to new replies.