Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rigid Singlespeed in the Alps. Lack of death content.
  • mugsys_m8

I did it. I didn’t break anyhting. I enjoyed every minute of it and my smile was huge. Go ride what you want, where you want and don’t listen to anyone who tells you yuor bike is not upto it.

Meribel by the way last week for 4 days, 32:16, riding and playing pass the 5 under 3 year olds between 2 couples, os admitteldy it was not ride 8 hours a day for every day.

I don’t monutainbike much these days so have reduced my mtb stable to a rigid inbred. And despite living near Grenoble I am compleltely content with my bike, and rarely have no oooh I’d like this and that with relation to it. (well ok maybe a blinger stem, and a propoer ss wheel and a nicer crankset, and some blinger forks…but I don’t need them and I have nio aspirations to making it/me ride better is I guess what I mean)

Sorry I’m dribbling I’m just HAPPY. Life is perfect for many reasons recently. Big STW hugs.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Good stuff.

pickle
    Free Member

Hats off to you fella 🙂

simon1975

Great to hear that! I rode trails around Lake Garda last year on mine, and it was superb apart from a wee crash on the 601…

I’m taking the same bike to Colorado and Moab in September this year, and ignoring the nay-sayers. Ride and Smile 🙂

mugsys_m8

Exactly.

Ride and Smile.

racefaceec90

nice one 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rigid Singlespeed in the Alps. Lack of death content.’ is closed to new replies.