Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Rigid fork – possibly steel
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

following the impending demise of my hylix fork i want to replace the fork on my ragley TD-1

i was eyeing up the salsa fargo mk1 fork then found they are like hens teeth

does anyone make a nice(ie not horribly cheap and nasty crap, i can have my pick of those) unicrown design steel fork at 440mm A-C with disk mounts.

mboy
    Free Member

Define “horribbly cheap and nasty”…

iirc Salsa just use normal butted cromoly, the same as the likes of a Kona P2 or many others.

The new Genesis Fortitude 29er has a 440mm rigid on it iirc. Might be worth contacting them to find out about the fork and if it’s available?

Depending on your budget, could always get the likes of Curtis, or Dave Yates or someone to make you a fork…?

sillyoldman

Fortitude fork available in Race or Adventure specs.

Different colours and with or without lowrider and Salsa Anything Cage mounts.

445mm.

£79.99

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I was toying with some Salsas for my Curtis but thinking of sticking with some bouncy ones for the time being. Get very good feedback from owners.

Singulars are also meant to be good for the 29er thang.

smiffy

I have a steel one for sale if you want a little used steel american one in black, disc-only?

andyh2
    Free Member

Singular Gryphon/Hummingbird fork? 450mm AtoC with 55mm offset. I don’t know if that would match a TD1. Very happy with mine, but that’s on a standard 26″ Inbred.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Silly old man Looks good !

Shame the fortitude wasnt about when i built the ragley ticks all the boxes !

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

I think Sanderson do one, cant remember the A2c off the top of my head, thinks its 450mm perhaps. I think its on their FB page

Edit

Sorry, not sanderson, Pipedream

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Rigid fork – possibly steel’ is closed to new replies.